Zsa Zsa Gabor To Have Child At 94? - Comments and Message Board

This is incredibly irresponsible! At 94 she doesn't have many years to live, I don't know how old her husband is but a child needs a father and mother that can provide him/her with a healthy development...money may not be an issue obviously, but who will take proper care of that child? Obviously not "the mother or father"

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by Graciela Gonzalez

Graciela Gonzalez's picture

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband is a looney. He's the same guy that went around town claiming that he was the father ( along with atty Howard K. Stern and the real father Larry Birkhead, among others ) of Ana Nicole Smith's infant daughter. The guy will do and say anything for media attention, a total fool.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by Lance Diamond

Lance Diamond's picture

really? you bother posting this story?

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by wahoo

wahoo's picture

I say go for it! This is just what Zsa Zsa needs to lift her spirits - the gurgling sounds of a newborn baby. It'll give her a second chance!

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by TMGM

TMGM's picture

I apologize for the multiple posts.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by TotalChaos03

TotalChaos03's picture

This man is Nucking Futz! He is being selfish, and not thinking about the future. I doubt Zsa Zsa would be interested or have the energy to raise a child at her age. What, the child would be raised by nannies? That's just sad. I'm not sure, but her eggs would not be dependable to produce a healthy child either, that's what I think anyway., This man is Nucking Futz! He is being selfish, and not thinking about the future. I doubt Zsa Zsa would be interested or have the energy to raise a child at her age. What, the child would be raised by nannies? That's just sad. I'm not sure, but her eggs would not be dependable to produce a healthy child either, that's what I think anyway., This man is Nucking Futz! He is being selfish, and not thinking about the future. I doubt Zsa Zsa would be interested or have the energy to raise a child at her age. What, the child would be raised by nannies? That's just sad. I'm not sure, but her eggs would not be dependable to produce a healthy child either, that's what I think anyway., This man is Nucking Futz! He is being selfish, and not thinking about the future. I doubt Zsa Zsa would be interested or have the energy to raise a child at her age. What, the child would be raised by nannies? That's just sad. I'm not sure, but her eggs would not be dependable to produce a healthy child either, that's what I think anyway.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by TotalChaos03

TotalChaos03's picture

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by TotalChaos03

TotalChaos03's picture

This money-hungry idiot has no shame!- At best, he's unfaithful to Zsa Zsa with an idea like this- it would not be her child at all, but a child conceived with another woman's egg, and surrogate mother, to boot!- Does he think this new child will help him grab more control of whatever money Miss Gabor has? It sounds like that's what he's after.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by Slingghog

Slingghog's picture

@ Betty...he didn't say he wanted her to CARRY the child...he wants a surrogate to carry it...but that being said, it is still a SICK idea and he needs his head exmained.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by Marianne Bollan...

Marianne Bolland-Kerstein's picture

How old is her husband? Hell if he is old as she is who is going to take care of the child when they both have passed away? He said " If she dies before me, then I've nothing to live for". Is he thinking of the child? That is not fair to the child to grow and be nurtured then all of a sudden no one is there for them anymore. He should have thought about this long time ago instead of now when she is not in the best of health and she is 94. I wish her a as much time as God will give her but reality is reality she may not be on this earth as a living, breathing human being for........May God bless her to wake every day.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by Kaneadsha Jones

Kaneadsha Jones's picture

Anything said about an ailing 94 yr old body carrying a baby is a show of ignorance and does not need comments. I would like to know how someone receiving as much attention as Ms. Gabor could get gangrene in her leg. It sounds like neglect on someones part. Where are thoe nurse and/or Dr. Ms. Gabors money could pay for? Someone needs to tell Ms. Gabor it is alright to stop hanging on and it is time for her to join her loved ones who have gone before her. She is waiting to be told its O.K. Where is her Clergyman. THANK YOU ZSA ZSA GABOR FOR THE MANY HOURS OF LAUGHTER AND ENTERTAINMENT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AND MY FAMILY. Betty Phillips Houston, Texas/Galena Park, Texas 77547

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by Betty R. Phillips

Betty R. Phillips's picture

how retarded is that...hes a slick man thats for certain

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by helwayabalady

helwayabalady's picture

This is a good example of what men of this place in time are capable of.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by FairyBlue

FairyBlue's picture

I agree -- I think it is a ploy to get an inheritance. I don't believe she wants a child at 94 -- I think he wants a guaranteed income from having a child. If it is not her egg, then it technically is not hers, but his and the surrogate's.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by DGirl

DGirl's picture

He's trying to cut into Francesca's inheritance by "having a child" with a pretty incoherent woman, without her egg(A donor's egg) and his sperm. What a pathetic excuse of a, and I use this word lightly, "man".

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by Dan Phalen

Dan Phalen's picture

Anything what Za Za Gabor is doing or telling - is great. Idea to try to have a child after 90 - excentrical, typical for Za Za. Why not? And not anyone's else business.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by La Neige

La Neige's picture

DONALD TRUMP KING? YET HE HAS NO CLOTHES, WHO WILL TELL HIM? I WILL.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by mikxray

mikxray's picture

think of the child. you people are plain sick

Posted 5 years 5 months ago by matamm1

Bands
        Musicians
          Artists
          Celebrities

Artists
              Interviews
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.