New mum Tori Spelling was forced to call officials at America's poison control on Tuesday (01Nov11) after her daughter bit into a gel freezer ice pack.
The TV star is currently battling ill health following the birth of her third child, Hattie, last month (Oct11), and was forced to seek hospital treatment on Sunday (30Oct11) after complaining of a week-long migraine.
Spelling has put her own health woes aside to nurse her young son Liam through a bout of bronchitis - and she suffered another scare on Tuesday when her daughter Stella bit open an ice pack filled with gel.
On her Twitter.com page, she writes, "My poor babes - Liam has bronchitis & Stella bit open a gel freezer ice pack. Called poison control. She's Ok. Praying Hattie won't get sick."