Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' Italian nuptials have topped a new list of the Weddings of The Year, but punk-pop couple Avril Lavigne and DERYCK WHIBLEY surprised all by coming in second.
The Cruises were the clear favourites to land at the top of the In Touch magazine poll, but the Canadian lovebirds beat out Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson's five-minute St Tropez, France wedding and Tori Spelling's second big day with new husband Dean McDermott on a beach in Fiji to claim the runners-up spot.
And, while Cruise crashed in at number one with his fairytale wedding, his ex-wife Nicole Kidman didn't fare so well - her Australian wedding to country star Keith Urban only just made the top 10 at number 10.
The top 10 weddings of the year, according to In Touch are:
1. TOM CRUISE + KATIE HOLMES in Italy
2. DERYCK WHIBLEY + AVRIL LAVIGNE in Montecito, California
3. KID ROCK + PAMELA ANDERSON in St Tropez, France
4. TORI SPELLING + DEAN MCDERMOTT in Fiji
5. Patricia Arquette + Thomas Jane in Venice, Italy
6. Brigitte Nielsen + MATTIA DESSI in Malta
7. Anna Nicole Smith + HOWARD K STERN in the Bahamas
8. Pink + Carey Hart in Costa Rica
9. Oliver Hudson + Erinn Bartlett in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
10. NICOLE KIDMAN + KEITH URBAN in Manly, Australia
To launch their new Dark Universe franchise, Universal has taken an approach that mixes murky...
During a deadly military operation in Egypt, an explosion uncovers an overwhelming secret buried in...
The tombs and burial chambers in Egypt have long provided fascinated discoveries and lead the...