Singer/songwriter Sia was forced to end her Vancouver show in Canada on Saturday night (10Apr10) prematurely after overheating and almost passing out onstage.
The celebrated Aussie took to the stage at the Commodore Ballroom covered in a colourful wool outfit - and quickly realised the heavy knitwear was a bad idea.
Just 20 minutes into her set, she announced she was feeling faint, sat down and unzipped her boots before dashing offstage to change clothes.
Upon her return, Sia forgot the words to her new song Be Good To Me and then announced, "I think I’m having an asthma attack."
She dashed offstage again, this time never to return.
A bandmember revealed to fans that Sia had overheated and needed 20 minutes to rehydrate. He returned to the stage 35 minutes later to announce the singer had severe heat exhaustion and was unable to continue.