Firefighters had to be called to Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills home after a candle caused a blaze while she slept.
Sharon Osbourne set her house on fire.
Firefighters were called to the former 'America's Got Talent' judge's home in Beverly Hills on Thursday (17.01.13) when a candle she mistakenly left burning caused a blaze while she slept.
Sharon - who is married to Ozzy Osbourne - told gossip website TMZ: ''Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.''
The showbiz matriarch isn't the only celebrity to suffer a recent candle malfunction.
DJ Skrillex - whose real name is Sonny Moore - terrified guests at his birthday party in Los Angeles on Tuesday (15.01.13) when his hair caught on fire as he tried to blow out the candles on his enormous cake.
Skrillex was celebrating turning 25 and although the night nearly ended in disaster when his long locks caught fire, the cool headed DJ simply put out the fire before enjoying the cake.