Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe has cancelled her reality show because she wants to be less open about her personal life.
'The Rachel Zoe Project' has been cancelled after five series.
Famed celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe wants to ''move on'' from the popular reality show - which documented her life in the fashion industry - since her dramatic personal life ended up overshadowing the initial premise of the programme.
The 41-year-old star - who counts Miley Cyrus and Keira Knightley as clients - told Capitol File magazine: ''It's time to probably move on from the Bravo show. 'The Rachel Zoe Project' was meant to be a show solely based on fashion and designers and all of that, and clearly it wasn't.
''I was like, 'Oh, I don't want my personal life on television'.''
Ratings for the Bravo series reportedly dropped by 40 percent since its debut in 2008, and her family life with husband Rodger Berman and their two-year-old son Skyler eventually became the focal point of interest on the show.
A source told RadarOnline: ''[Viewers] complained that Rachel has surrounded herself with ''yes'' people, unlike her previous employees, like Brad Goreski and Taylor Jacobson.
''Viewers loved the drama of Rachel's staff. There isn't any of that anymore.''
Rachel remains one of the most coveted stylists in Hollywood and has become a household name after pioneering the Boho chic trend.
The popstar turned actress is back in the studio.
He is remembered by his ex-wife Kate Van Buren.
The ‘Hello’ singer had been due to play the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix on Wednesday night (August 17th).
Taylor Swift and boyfriend Tom Hiddleston reportedly spent the weekend together in Rhode Island after some time apart.