Smoke DZA is a Harlem native that grew up listening to and emulating fellow New Yorkers Jay-Z and Notorious BIG. After dropping out of high school to pursue his music career, DZA began battle rapping and was discovered by Jonny Shipes of Cinematic Music Group in 2002. In 2002, he partnered to become one half of the group Smoke & Numbers until going solo in 2008. Since pursuing a solo career, DZA has had steady stream of releases including Substance Abuse, Substance Abuse 1.5, George Kush The Button, Rolling Stoned, Sweet Baby Kushed God, Cuz I Felt Like It andK.O.N.Y. and is a founding member of the Smokers Club. His album, Rolling Stoned was awarded the High Times Doobie Award for Hip Hop album of the year for 2011. In June 2012, Smoke DZA's album Rugby Thompson, produced entirely by Harry Fraud was released by High Times/Cinematic Music Group. In 2014, Smoke DZA announced his independence and formed his R.F.C. Music Group. His latest album Dream.ZONE.Achieve was released on April 1, 2014 and is Smoke's most important artistic statement to date.
R.F.C. Music Group / iHipHop
November 18, 2014
01. Intro (Produced by 183rd)
02. The Outsiders (Produced by 183rd)
03. They Got Money feat. Dame Dash (Produced by DJ Relly Rell)
04. R.I.D.G.A.F. (Produced by Cardo)
05. Say Less (Produced by 183rd)
06. R.F.C. Meets Taylor Gang feat. Chevy Woods (Produced by 183rd)
07. The Gaff (Skit)
08. Haywire (Produced by 183rd)
09. Payday feat. Nakim (Produced by WhyteBone)
10. Almighty Lo (Produced by V-Don)
11. Harvey Dent (Produced. By Jahlil Beats)
12. Work (Demo) feat. Fat Trel (Produced by Lee Bannon)
13. Independence Day feat. Styles P (Produced by Ski Beatz)
14. Smoke Break (Interlude) (Produced by Weez Beats)
15. MalVerde feat. Dom Kennedy (Produced by Brady)
16. Errthang Valid Remix feat. A$AP Rocky & Cam'ron (Produced by Jahlil Beats)
Image credit: Brock Fetch
The actress thinks it would be tough to recast her character, Winifred Sanderson.
Beck wishes he'd had ''more fun'' when Kanye West invaded the stage in protest at his 2015 Grammy Awards win.
The Duffer Brothers wanted to "experiment a little bit".