One Direction's documentary film 'This Is Us' was a huge global box office success, and bosses at ITV in the UK are reportedly close to securing the boy band for their own reality series.
One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show.
The 'Story of My Life' hitmakers are nearing a multi-million pound deal for a ten-part series and it is said to be ''pretty much'' finalised.
Speaking to the Daily Star Sunday newspaper, an insider revealed: ''Producers have met with the band's representatives and it's pretty much a done deal.
''Details are being ironed out, including budgets and when to film.''
The band - Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne - would have cameras following their every move, and the show followers on from the huge success of their documentary film 'This Is Us'.
Bosses at ITV - the British channel expected to air the show - are hoping it will be a big hit.
The source added: ''They are at the top of their game and that will translate into big ratings.''
While it was hoped the group would start filming early next year, it was recently revealed they will be taking a much-needed break over the New Year.
Niall has said: ''We had a bit of time off after finishing the world tour but the new album came out last week so we are doing all the promo for that.
''Jet lag kills me. The flying is OK, I don't mind that - but the jet lag is a nightmare ... We've got some time off over Christmas.
''It will give us a chance to relax and enjoy it with the family. We are busy but you just have to get on with it.''
Ono is to receive a credit for co-writing 'Imagine', 46 years after it was released.
Famous rocker Steve Earle has calls Noel Gallagher ''the most overrated songwriter ever'' and praised Damon Albarn.