Despite expectations that she might firebomb Newt Gingrich's presidential campaign, his second wife Marianne had little to reveal during her interview with ABC's Brian Ross on Nightline Thursday night. Her most sensational revelation was that Gingrich had wanted an "open marriage." That remark might have been ignored under ordinary circumstances. Earlier in the day, ABC investigative reporter Brian Ross had conceded on The View that the interview didn't turn out to be "as much of a bombshell as some think it's going to be." But when CNN's John King led off Thursday night's Republican presidential debate by asking Gingrich about his ex-wife's remarks, Gingrich exploded. "I am astounded that CNN would take trash like that and use it to open a presidential debate," he said. "To take an ex-wife and make it two days before the primary, a significant question in a presidential campaign, is as close to despicable as anything I can imagine." King himself, who appeared taken aback by Gingrich's response, had no regrets about posing the question. "This is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't," he said during an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper after the debate. "It was my judgment, my decision, and mine alone. If we're going to deal with it, let's deal with it upfront, let's not try to sneak it into the middle of the debate somewhere." And appearing on MSNBC's The Last Word Thursday night, topical comedian D.L. Hughley commented, "When a man would leave a woman ... when she is struggling with a life-threatening disease, then he has forfeited the right forever to say the word 'despicable.'"
Sia gets a string of Hollywood stars involved in her latest music video, a festive number entitled 'Santa's Coming For Us' from her newly released...
A startling new video has been unveiled by Alt-J to go with their newest single 'Pleader'.
Green Day have long been known for having political undertones in their music, and their new song 'Back In The USA' is no different.
The film is almost half an hour longer than 'The Force Awakens'.
The film is expected to continue without Mendes' involvement.