A music event in Manchester, England, has been marred by the death of a reveller and a number of drug overdoses.
An unidentified 30-year-old man who attended The Warehouse Project died while four others were hospitalised after a show featuring DJs Axwell and Armand van Helden on Friday (27Sep13).
Local cops suspect a "bad batch of drugs", thought to be Ecstasy, could be to blame for the illnesses.
Detective Inspector Aaron Duggan says, "It is possible that there may be a particularly bad batch of drugs out there in the community and that is a concern to us... If you attended The Warehouse Project... and are feeling unwell, I would ask you to go to hospital for a check up as soon as possible."
Organisers have offered their condolences to the victim's relatives in a statement: "Everyone at The Warehouse Project are devastated about the news and our condolences are with his family. We are assisting the police with their ongoing inquiries surrounding the circumstances of the man's death."
Earlier this month (Sep13), the final day of dance music festival Electric Zoo in New York was called off following two drug-related deaths.
Listen to Generation Dude's 'Radio Pills'.
Listen to her new song 'I'll See This As A Blessing'.
This article is dedicated to Caroline Flack.
Hattie Webb not only brought a couple of harps but also Andrea Resce, her brother and a collection of cold remedies to the cathedral city of...
These albums are not nearly as appreciated as they should be.
We list all the nu metal titans' albums from worst to best.