A singer from British dance vocalist duo BOOTY LUV narrowly avoided severe burning after her hair extensions caught fire moments before a recent performance in Scotland.
Cherise Roberts was only saved when bandmate Nadia Shepherd soaked the flaming extensions with water.
Roberts was readying herself to perform in Glasgow when the terrifying incident took place.
A witness tells British paper The Sun: "Everyone including Cherise, could smell a funny burning smell but no one noticed it was Cherise's extensions until she had flames coming out of her head.
"Everyone turned to see Cherise with her hair fully on fire. Nadia grabbed a bottle of water and soaked Cherise's hair, avoiding what could have been nasty injuries."
He'll also be on board as a producer for the book to screen adaptation.
Gendry has been living under Cersei Lannister's nose for quite some time now.
The director would love to take the films in a different direction.