GUNS N' ROSES have topped a quirky new list of whistling stars.
The group's hit PATIENCE has beaten out Otis Redding's (SITTING ON THE) DOCK OF THE BAY in a Rolling Stone magazine online poll to find the best tunes to feature whistling solos.
The top five is:
1. PATIENCE by GUNS N' ROSES
2. (SITTING ON THE) DOCK OF THE BAY by OTIS REDDING
3. CENTERFOLD by J. GEILS BAND
4. The Stranger by Billy Joel
5. DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY by BOBBY MCFERRIN.
Martin Scorsese's upcoming 'The Irishman', featuring Robert De Niro, is reportedly moving to Netflix from Paramount.