Michael Jackson: Long Lost Song With Barry Gibb Leaks - Comments and Message Board

tm4mj, thank you so much for stating that! I hate it when he is referred to that way, and anyone who has taken the time to get to know him as a person, knows that his eccentricity was just that, and not cause for name calling! GRRR!!

Posted 5 years 2 months ago by sjessmess

sjessmess's picture

I AGREE with Sera and Theresa Gallagher ITS VERY RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL TO MICHAEL JACKSON. SHOW some RESPECT TO HIM, and STOP CALLING HIM JACKO!!

Posted 5 years 2 months ago by justice4MJ

Bands
        Musicians
          Artists
          Celebrities

Artists
              Interviews
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.