Lawyers Insist Jackson Had No 'Surviving Wife' At Time Of Death - Comments and Message Board

HO MY GOD! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT FELT LIKE LIZBETH! I FEEL JUST THE SAME! HE IS MY ANGEL! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL......I WOULD BE VISITING HIM EVERYDAY RIP SWEET ANGEL!

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by RMQ

RMQ's picture

I DON'T THINK MICHAEL WAS MARRIAGE BEFORE HE TRAGEDY DIED!IF HE WAS INDEED, THIS WOMAN DIDN'T LOVE HIM LIKE HE DESERVED TO BE LOVED!!NO MONEY IN THE WORLD, ALL MONEY IN THE WORLD!!! CAN'T BRING BACK THE LOVE MICHAEL COULD GIVE TO A WOMAN!! AND TO THE WORLD!!HOW DARE SHE??IF SHE HAS BEEN CLOSE TO MICHAEL, SHE MUST HAVE BEEN IN PARADISE, TO LOOSING MICHAEL SHE MUST BE DEAD!!INSTEAD SHE SHOULD RIGHT NOW DEFEND HIM, SHE SHOULD LOOK FOR JUSTICE!! FOR THIS AMAZING ANGEL MICHAEL WE HAD BY US TOO SHORT TIME!!I LOVE, L.O.V.E MICHAEL SO MUCH, AND I'M FIGHTING FOR HIM ALL I CAN, I'M USING ALL MY POWER, ALL MY TIME TO THE ONE AND ONLY I LOVE, BECAUSE I KNOW MICHAEL WAS KILLED! IF I HAD BEEN MARRIGE TO MICHAEL, I WOULD SIT AT HIS TOMB, CRYING, BEING CLOSE TO HIM, AND NEVER LET GO!!! MICHAEL IS TO ME THE AIR THAT I BREATH!LISBETH, SWEDEN

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by LisbethSensitive

LisbethSensitive's picture

I craked up too...I bet MJ had a good laugh when he received the court papers. Michael Jackson was one sexy man...I can imagine anyone can going crazy over him, especially with all that crotch grabbing. They think their fantasy is reality. Seriously, these women need help, they shouldn't be allowed in society.

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by Annie_is_ok_MJ

Annie_is_ok_MJ's picture

I'm sorry yall, but this is hilarious . I craked up reading the story. Then I craked up again while reading Joaquina's comment. Obviously these women have some mental problems. They are not in touch with reality. They belong on the coocoo farm. Especially the one that filed the suits in 06, 07,08 & 09. I think it was TMZ who reported that there's an other one called Billie Jean Jackson that's been verbal during one of the court proceedings. I read about one that stalked MJ back in the 80's; she was consequently commited. I don't understand why the judge even entertained their claims. Katherine has to make sure there's strict security with these crazy's around. There's no telling what they are capable of doing.

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by mjlover4life

mjlover4life's picture

Thankfully we have the DNA test to establish exactlywho the mother really is. Lola is claiming not only she was married to Michael but that she is actually their mother. Please let us know how the DNA test turns out. Australia Loves Contact Music! Michael Hunt

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by Michael Hunt

Michael Hunt's picture

This is sooooo shameful,all they want is money and they will get no cent.Sleep well ANGEL.

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by lmiky

lmiky's picture

Amen! let's stop these lies about MICHAEL JACKSON...D

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by jacqueline.capucine

jacqueline.capucine's picture

that is right so mrs jackson is intiled to all that her son willed to her. and custody of his children

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by girlygirlymormor

girlygirlymormor's picture

Omg!! Why would someone go to that lenght to claim to be married to michael. In reality these woman who claimed to be his. Spouse must have something truly wrong with them. I can't see going into a court and lie like that. Didn't those woman realize the lawyers for michaels estate would find out the truth. We all know michael was not married at the the he passed. May god put an end to all these lies about michael ...please stop all this madness about michael.

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by joaquina

Bands
        Musicians
          Artists
          Celebrities

Artists
              Interviews
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.