Madonna, Celine Dion and BEYONCE have proved women are still on top in the music industry - they have been named the world's highest earning musicians.
The Queen of Pop reigned supreme over her fellow singers as she raked in a mammoth $110 million (£73 million) in the year from June 2008 to June 2009 thanks to her worldwide Sticky & Sweet tour, according to America's Forbes magazine.
Dion didn't fall too far behind the Material Girl, taking home $100 million (£66 million) in the same time period.
Beyonce came in third in the countdown, pulling in $87 million (£58 million) due to the success of her I Am... Sasha Fierce trek.
But it wasn't all bad news for the boys - rocker Bruce Springsteen and country star Kenny Chesney rounded out the top five with earnings of $70 million (£46 million) and $65 million (£43 million) respectively.
Meanwhile, Coldplay, Rascal Flatts and AC DC all tied after garnering $60 million (£40 million).
The complete top 12 is as follows:
1. Madonna $110 million (£73 million)
2. Celine Dion $100 million (£66 million)
3. Beyonce Knowles $87 million (£58 million)
4. Bruce Springsteen $70 million (£46 million)
5. Kenny Chesney $65 million (£43 million)
6. (tie) Coldplay $60 million (£40 million)
6. (tie) Rascal Flatts $60 million (£40 million)
6. (tie) AC DC $60 million (£40 million)
9. The Eagles $55 million (£36 million)
10. Toby Keith $52 million (£34 million)
11. Bon Jovi $50 million (£33 million)
12. Dave Matthews Band $45 million (£30 million)
Madonna takes an ambitious approach to the 1936 abdication of Edward VIII, merging the history-making...
After beginning his career with two frenetic crime films (Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels;...
Can it really have been two long years since The Object of My Affection made...
Now I understand why Argentineans wanted Madonna to go home during the filming of Evita!What...
Until director Lee Tamahori blasts right past a perfectly good ending, only to burn a...