Lindsay Lohan has reportedly fled the country after allegations her fiancée cheated on her.

The 30-year-old actress has allegedly made her way to Heathrow airport alone on Monday (25.07.16) to escape the dramatic turn of events, which occurred over the weekend and saw her accuse her partner Egor Tarabasov of being unfaithful.

According to TMZ, the 'Mean Girls' actress was spotted at the terminal still wearing her engagement ring.

This news follows Lindsay's outburst on social media on Sunday (24.07.16) to claim the 22-year-old millionaire businessman had spent the night with a ''Russian hooker'', and failed to return to home.

She previously tweeted: ''I guess I was the same at 23... S***ty time- it changes at 26/27 @e2505t thanks for not coming home tonight. Fame changes people

''Wow thanks #fiancé with Russian hooker @dasha_pa5h

''Home? First time in my life- bare with me/ he cheated on me with hooker #meangirls#meanboysu b.

However, the drama did not end there as Lindsay had the front door of her Knightsbridge home kicked down by police after she accused her fiancé of ''trying to kill her''.

Officers were called to the red head's London flat after concerned neighbours witnessed her suffer a meltdown on the balcony during a furious bust-up with her beau.

Screaming her name and address across the street, she allegedly shouted: ''Please please please. He just strangled me. He almost killed me. Everybody will know. Get out of my house.''

She added: ''Do it. I dare you again. You're f*****g crazy. You sick f**k. You need help. It's my house get out of my house.''

Lindsay was also heard shouting to Egor, who was also near the balcony: ''I'm done. I don't love you anymore. You tried to kill me. You're a f*****g psycho''.

Her screams were so loud that she woke up most of her street, prompting somebody to call the police.

Officers arrived 10 minutes later and had to break down the door, but the flat was empty.

A spokesman for the Met police said: ''Officers attended and following concerns for the welfare of the occupants inside they forced entry into the address.

''There was no one inside but enquiries were made and the occupants were traced and found to be safe and well.''