The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' stars - who are expecting their third child together - had over $4,000 in cash stolen from the bedroom of their Hamptons property last month while they were filming 'Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons'.
Scott, 31, made a complaint to Southampton Town Police on the afternoon of July 8 and alleged that between July 1-4, an ''unknown person did unlawfully remove'' the cash ''from an attaché case that was stored in a bedroom''.
The case is currently being classified as a felony offence, third-degree grand larceny, and is still being investigated, Detective Michael Smith told RadarOnline.com.
The report doesn't indicate whether or not there was any damage done to the property.
The incident comes a few months after the couple - who already have children Mason, four, and Penelope, two - had $50,000 stolen from their Calabasas home days after Kourtney's sister Khloe found $250,000 worth of jewellery stolen from her house.
Police at the time were said to be questioning 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' crew members in relation to the thefts as they thought it was an inside job.
Sources said there were no signs of forced entry at either property, and the thieves appeared to know exactly what they were looking for as, in the case of Khloe's burglary, only the very expensive items were taken and other lower-valued jewellery pieces were left behind.
Here are all the performances from the comeback series of 'Twin Peaks'.
He's embarking on his first ever solo arena tour.
The singer has donated half a million to relief efforts.
Pratchett died aged 66 in March 2015.