A property owner in the Hamptons has angered local residents by leasing a store to Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian.
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have found a site for their Dash store in The Hamptons.
Restauranteur Irma Herzog - whose Driver's Seat Restaurant was investigated last year after an employee was diagnosed with hepatitis A - has risked the wrath of local residents in Southampton by ''betraying'' the upmarket village and leasing an art gallery space adjacent to her eatery to the sisters, who are planning to spend the summer in the resort for new reality show 'Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons'.
One outraged source told the New York Post newspaper: ''Southamptonites are abuzz that Irma Herzog has betrayed their village . . . Will Irma also be bringing back another bout of hepatitis?
''Now she brings trash to her backyard. People are lining up to buy Irma's property and get her out of town. She is a piranha.''
It was previously claimed residents in the coastal spot were furious that the ''attention-seeking family'' were planning a new base in Southampton.
One source said recently: ''They have been looking at property on Little Plains Road in Southampton, and already the neighbours are up in arms about it.
''They don't want the hassle of the entourage, the cameras, the paparazzi and all the fanfare that comes with this attention-seeking family.''
Kourtney's long-term boyfriend Scott Disick and their children, Mason, four, and Penelope, 19 months, will also be joining the sisters over the summer.
According to the village website, filming on any beaches is not permitted from Memorial Day at the end of May through to September 30.
Sia gets a string of Hollywood stars involved in her latest music video, a festive number entitled 'Santa's Coming For Us' from her newly released...
A startling new video has been unveiled by Alt-J to go with their newest single 'Pleader'.
Green Day have long been known for having political undertones in their music, and their new song 'Back In The USA' is no different.
The film is almost half an hour longer than 'The Force Awakens'.
The film is expected to continue without Mendes' involvement.