Kid Rock - Comments and Message Board

Kid Rock’s "Chillin’ the Most Cruise" is an awesome cruise! I will be lucky to get cheap Kid Rock tickets from http://www.goodseattickets.com/Kid-Rock so that i can be a part of the music concert!

Posted 3 years 6 months ago by goodseattickets

goodseattickets's picture

Evening, Its Debbie Again!!!!!!!!!!!Sure refuse to give-up unless YOU send me Rocks email address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have GREAT night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Debbie Gore

Posted 5 years 1 month ago by DebbieG

DebbieG's picture

Morning, I have been Crazy over Bobby,Kid Rock a couple Decades!!!!!!!!!!!!!Seen that Luscious man in Nashville 9 times,so far!!!!!!Hope to see More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Debbie Gore

Posted 5 years 1 month ago by DebbieG

DebbieG's picture

Kid Rock:I think you are the best ever! I am your # 1 fan and love you!Your new CD is great!

Posted 8 years 1 month ago by angle

angle's picture

dang! YOU ROCK! coming from fairbanks, ALASKA. i LOVE your new song- all summer long!!! along with all your other music! you make me wanna shake my a$$ with my husband & enjoy life to the fullest - like it should be with our too short 3 month summers!

Posted 8 years 2 months ago by ginalouise

ginalouise's picture

Kid,Heard your new song "Hot Stuff". LUV ITVideo is FANTASTICCan't wait to c u in Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 8 years 11 months ago by micky7anne

micky7anne's picture

Hey Kid,Luv you & your music, when you comin back to Buffalo NY

Posted 9 years 5 months ago by micky7anne

micky7anne's picture

hi son happy birthday mah!!!!7/8/2006 108pm

Posted 10 years 1 month ago by possum

possum's picture

KID ROCK I LOVE YOU!! YOU PUT ON THE BEST SHOWS I HAVE SEEN YOU 4 TIMES AND ALL HAVE BEEN GREAT. THE BEST ONE WAS SUPER BOWL WEEKEND. YOU SAY YOU KNOW YOU DON'T GET GIRLS CAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS I THINK YOU BETTER LOOK AGAIN REAL HARD IN THE MIRROR YOU ARE SO FINE!!!MICHIGAN GIRL

Posted 10 years 5 months ago by michigangirl

michigangirl's picture

i love you kid rock....went to your show at mohegan sun on 1/20/06....you kicked a**...you put on such a great show cant wait to see you again...i love you!!!

Posted 10 years 7 months ago by buttercupsppg

buttercupsppg's picture

My son thinks you are the greatest.............His name is David Trombley............We love yu...................

Posted 10 years 9 months ago by lilbitshytwo

lilbitshytwo's picture

How about play'in in Armada mich.the fair.Iknow it would have to be secrective till just before you got here.But please think og mr Michelle Trombley,,,,21700 elizabeth,SCS

Posted 10 years 9 months ago by lilbitshytwo

lilbitshytwo's picture

I did not make it like you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but you give me insperation,,,,,,,,,,just a single mom trying,,,,,,,,Your music is awesome,,,,,,,,,,kinda goes with my lifeI write alot your music ,goes with my lifethanks Michelle

Posted 10 years 9 months ago by lilbitshytwo

lilbitshytwo's picture

I just had a thought,,,,,,,,,I love your music,But why not try just going a little beneath,the rock star state,,,,,,,,,,,,you have aready made itwhy not trying to get to the people........who did not make it like youlike me............another aproach.........I know you can do itsee ya lilbitshy

Posted 10 years 9 months ago by lilbitshytwo

Bands
        Musicians
          Artists
          Celebrities

Artists
              Interviews
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.