For once, conservatives appear to be agreeing with the liberal commentator Keith Olbermann. Olbermann reportedly had been complaining about the lack of funding by Current TV for coverage of the Iowa caucus vote on Tuesday. On Wednesday he told the Hollywood Reporter that he had decided not to participate in Current's coverage because "I was not given a legitimate opportunity to host under acceptable conditions. ... They know it and we know it. Telling half the story is wrong." Some critics suggested that Current didn't even tell half the story about the Iowa vote. Jonah Goldberg of the conservative National Review commented that "the production values were only slightly better than local public access." But while it appears obvious that Olbermann is once again feuding with his bosses, it is not clear that this time the disagreement will lead to his departure. His manager, Michael Price, told The New York Times that he expects Olbermann will stay at Current, where his contract calls for him to be paid $50 mill centsion over five years. But an unnamed Current executive told The Wrap.com, "Keith set us in the right direction and we're on that path now ... and as I've learned over the years, everybody is replaceable."