British rock band Iron Maiden's infamous EDDIE logo has won them the top spot in the rock'n'roll fashion charts.
The TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT group's merchandise featuring Eddie, a skeleton rocker with long hair, was named all-time favourite music mascot in an internet poll of thousands of people - beating Nirvana and Metallica.
Chief executive of teeshirtstore.com. RUSSEL COULTART, says, "You would think it would be someone more current.
"But Iron Maiden have got such a huge fanbase and they have built that up over 20-plus years."
The Top 10 T-shirts:
1. IRON MAIDEN - EDDIE LOGO
2. JOY DIVISION - UNKNOWN PLEASURES
3. NIRVANA - NEVERMIND SMILEY FACE
4. THE RAMONES - EAGLE LOGO
5. ROLLING STONES - LIPS LOGO
6. KRAFTWERK - AUTOBAHN
7. PRIMAL SCREAM - SCREAMADELICA
8. METALLICA - MASTER OF PUPPETS
9. PUBLIC ENEMY - TARGET LOGO
10. INSPIRAL CARPETS - COOL AS F***21/11/2004 21:07