HBO - Comments and Message Board

I wish to address HBO's plans to offer standalone streaming service. I was so excited about this, as I have a ROKU but still pay a hefty satellite bill just to keep HBO Go. Now I find out that HBO's new service, HBO NOW, will only be compatible with Apple products, and we all know Apple is greedy, proprietary, and stingy when it comes to sharing. This was a very foolish business decision, and as a long-term loyal customer, I feel frustrated and alienated. I guess HBO will finally be losing my business. I've been waiting to cancel Dish Network until HBO went to standalone live streaming. In my opinion, HBO will lose a lot of customers. People will use accounts that are not their own, and piracy will be on the rise. Boo, HBO!! The idea had such great potential and could have been as successful as Netflix. Now all the millions of customers without Apple will not be giving their money or patronage to HBO, and not because they don't want to, but because they can't. What are you thinking, HBO?

Posted 1 year 6 months ago by katluver

katluver's picture

For you to have cancelled The Newsroom is as appalling as what we see on live news nowadays. For a brief time, I felt hope of USA. Now that too is gone...

Posted 1 year 10 months ago by Phyllis Williams

Phyllis Williams's picture

I watched what I thought was a cartoon with my children on hbo family and to be Frank it was extremely offensive and negative in every way. I am an African American mother and I am disgusted that you (hbo) would air such a disgusting and prejudice cartoon!!! A child's cartoon! !! On what is suppose to be a family channel. How dare you allow this to happen I am a paying customer who was told by cable vision I couldn't drop you because of the cable package that I have. I demand an apology not just me but all African Americans a public and sincere apology. I am proud of who I am the strides that we (African Americans) have made yes we have a long way to go but we will not get anywhere if you (hbo) will not step up admit that you were wrong for this a simply apology. I do not think that I am asking for anything above and beyond what is deserved a public apology. Thank you

Posted 1 year 10 months ago by djord1

djord1's picture

I watched something on HBO Family at 9:30 in the mornning and it was absolutely offensive. It was an animated show with two little black children walking home and a group of white kids standing on the corner stopped them called them all kinds of niggers and other racial slurs, beat the brother up and stole their belongings the preceeded to spray paint their faces white. I ask you HBO why would you allow something so vulgar to air? For the record I am a white person and I wouldn't let my own children watch such a distasteful show. I am dropping HBO TODAY.

Posted 1 year 10 months ago by Cheryl Gilkey-W...

Cheryl Gilkey-Wiggins's picture

Foo Fighters Sonic Highways Kurt Cobain Come Back Again

Posted 1 year 12 months ago by Ryan Nisti

Ryan Nisti's picture

I hate HBO !!!! All they play is profanity sex and homosexuals nobody don't wanna watch that... HBO can have good shows without all that but I guess nobody would watch and they won't have no is getting horrible!!!

Posted 2 years 2 months ago by Haylee Rose Boswell

Haylee Rose Boswell's picture

I am interested in getting a copy of " Kindergarten" to show at a 6th grade class to show them about how they were and how they are now. Or have they changed at all.

Posted 2 years 9 months ago by Fernando Figueras

Fernando Figueras's picture

Hello HBO, YOU stink royally! To cancel HUNG and BORED TO DEATH! REALLY???, and I bet your keeping that stupid ENLIGHTENED! YUCK , boring and too stupid to watch. I hope NOTHING ELSE GETS CUT or I may have to cut YOU from my programing package!!!! WATCH ME!Thanks for nothing! I enjoy watching The Big C and other shows but Loved these 2!

Posted 4 years 10 months ago by jazzpoodle

jazzpoodle's picture

where is season 3please please give us season 3

Posted 10 years 11 months ago by carnival

carnival's picture

Hbo Quick Links

News Pictures Footage Press Quotes RSS
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.