Cody Linley - Comments and Message Board

o ya and "cody" how do we know it is actually you?why would you freely give out your email? and you sound too big headed to be cody!

Posted 12 years 3 months ago by kiki4 eva

kiki4 eva's picture

hey cody.... how did you get on disney channel?

Posted 12 years 3 months ago by kiki4 eva

kiki4 eva's picture

hi cody when i watched Hoot i would pause the tv when u r on it and pash the screen weird i know but thats me iiiiiiiii lllllllllllloooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee u! sooooooooo much i have a collage of u in my room and i kiss them all when i go to sleep! and ow does Mrs Joni Linley sound LOL!if u read this plz e-mail me on juliedarcy1@bigpond.com or jonidarcy14@bigpond.com love ya always love Joni xox iiiiii llllllllllooovvveeeeeeeeeeee u! SEXY! LOL!

Posted 12 years 7 months ago by Joni+cody liley...

Joni+cody liley 4 eva's picture

OMG mileys is so not mileycyrus45if u want to chat say hi to aim sn: sosilkybear SO HANNAH MONTANA FAN!

Posted 12 years 9 months ago by sosilkybear

sosilkybear's picture

Hey! I just wanted to say that I love the movie Hoot! I watch it all the time and I love your character! I also watch Hannah Montana and and your awesome in it! your are a great actor(and really hot!!)You seem like a cool person to hang aroung with and likes to have fun!

Posted 12 years 10 months ago by swartzy200

swartzy200's picture

hi. i saw the new eposode of hannah montana. i also saw hoot. i think your an amazing actor (but im sure you get that alot) i was wondering if you were gona be back on the show if not well i think i might cry (o ya sarcacism dosent work on paper srry) i wasnt sure if you were gona be in a new movie if you are what one. i really like the show. how are emily, mitchal, and miley doing. do you have any siblins or pets. i know im asking alot and im srry but i think your really hot (srry you have a girlfriend). me and my friends jooke around alot because our lives are like hannah montana (-the super staar). but in our school can you say DRAMA!. you dont have to answer my questions but if you do i would appreciate it alot.P.S.do you have a screen name and if you do what is it

Posted 12 years 10 months ago by aries9a

aries9a's picture

Hey peoples. Cody Linley is Awesome and Cool. If you agree please type 1989. TTYL. Sheemo.

Posted 13 years 3 months ago by Jhotshot1989

Jhotshot1989's picture

Hi. How r u? I'm good. R u havin' a good day. I am bored. Cody Linley is awesome. If u agree, type 1989 in a message. I gotta go. Sheemo.

Posted 13 years 3 months ago by Jhotshot1989

Jhotshot1989's picture

Hey everyone. How are you. I'm good. Do you like Cody Linley. I do. He is awesome. Just to tell you, he is not just a good actor because he is cute, but because he is a good actor. He is not a stuck-up, pridefull actor. He is kind and humble. He actuually knows what acting is really about. He understands that it is "just a job." He is cute, i know, but he is a good person. Looks are not everything. It is also what is in you're heart. I hope you knew that. I gotta go. See ya later. Sheemo. (that means goodbye.) P.S. Cody, if you for some reason ever get on this. I want to tell you that you rock, In every way. Bye.

Posted 13 years 3 months ago by Jhotshot1989

Jhotshot1989's picture

CODY LINLEY....YOU ARE A GOD

Posted 13 years 4 months ago by madisson

madisson's picture

Ok I think hes NICE. So dont be judging him. Even though hes the hottest guy on the planet! And you never no he might check this. So youll all look like dweebs in front of my man cody. So hi Cody if you check this thing.

Posted 13 years 4 months ago by xoCodyLinleyox

xoCodyLinleyox's picture

hey yall! not to be negetive but you know cody will never check this thing! and even if he did he would think that were all just a bunch of pethetic wanna bes! you know hes probley one of those actors who is a jerk! i mean think about it he makes atleast 45,000 dollars a movie and hes soo hot that he probley has every girl in the world(that he knows) eating out of his hand and if their hot enough he probley gets um into bed like stink in a barn! so theres no use even if he is like the hottest guy on the face of the plannet! srry hannah

Posted 13 years 4 months ago by lil hot gurl

lil hot gurl's picture

OMG cody u r sooooooo hott!!! i wanted 2 see HOOT originally but now i want 2 see it even more!!! IM ME!

Posted 13 years 5 months ago by SMusketeers

SMusketeers's picture

DAMN. Cody is so fine. can't wait to see hoot. i read the book. the movie looks even better since cody is in it ;] WOO!. CANT WAIT'GOSH, YOUR SO HOT!.;)

Posted 13 years 5 months ago by Meg.

Meg.'s picture

Hey omg Cody is so hott! He is soo gorgeous and to add to that, he is an amazing actor! I can't wait to see him in his new movie Hoot. I luv him. By the way, Cody if you are reading this, You have the most gorgeous hair ever!From.~hi-lary~

Posted 13 years 6 months ago by ~hi-lary~

Bands
        Musicians
          Artists
          Celebrities

Artists
              Interviews
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.