Bruce Jenner's tell-all interview will air on April 24.
The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star recorded an in-depth conversation with ABC News anchor Diane Sawyer - which is believed to be about his gender transition - in February and the network has now confirmed the transmission date of the two-hour chat.
The broadcasters declined to comment as to whether 65-year-old Bruce will discuss his transition, saying only that the '20/20' special will be a ''far-ranging and exclusive'' interview.
Insiders say the interview will see 65-year-old Bruce open up about why he waited until now to make the decision to transition and address how it has affected his family, as well as confirm the name he plans to use when the process is complete.
A source told HollywoodLife.com: ''[Bruce] is going to reveal all of his struggles into transition and why it took so long for him to do it in the first place.
''It's also going to go way into how the family feels about it and what measures he is taking to complete the process.
''He is also going to reveal the name he will be using when he fully transitions.''
As well as the interview, the former Olympian was previously said to be planning a documentary series about his journey, but the show was recently placed on hold because of the patriarch's concerns about ''compromising his family''.
While sources have said ''there's a 99.9 per cent chance the docu-series will happen'', Bruce is said to be unhappy with producers pressuring him to have the show ready by May because he is worried his sons Brody, Brandon and Burt are not currently ''in a good place'' to see aspects of his new lifestyle unfold.
A source added: ''There's no way it will happen in May.''
It's time for a riot grrrl revolution.