Bruce Jenner wants to be a contestant on 'Dancing With the Stars' and is is in talks to take part in the upcoming 18th season.
Bruce Jenner is eager to be a contestant on 'Dancing With the Stars.'
The 64-year-old retired athlete, whose stepchildren Kim and Rob Kardashian have both previously competed on the US reality series, is in talks to take part in the upcoming 18th season.
A source told UsMagazine.com: ''He's dying to do it. The show is close to locking him in.''
Meanwhile, the Olympic gold medallist's sons Brandon and Brody Jenner are said to be very supportive of his recent decision to reduce the size of his Adam's apple.
Bruce, who separated from his wife Kris Jenner in October after 22 years of marriage, reportedly underwent a ''laryngeal shave'' procedure in Beverly Hills on Sunday (19.01.14) to soften the feature of his neck, which is typically done on patients who are in the first stage of gender reassignment.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: ''The boys don't think their father is trying to become a woman and simply laugh at rumours.
''They do believe that Bruce became more conscience of his physical appearance and how he looked after 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' premiered. They blame their stepmother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years.
''Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern.''
Bruce had cancerous cells removed from his nose in September and went under the knife in 2009 to fix a botched nose job and partial facelift he had in 1984, which was documented on his family's E! series.
The rocker will release the new record next year.
It's the re-boot we've waited 20 years for.
The new series arrives on Netflix this Friday.
Her second child with Nnamdi Asomugha.