'Circus' singer Britney Spears has outlined the ways America would be better if she were President, including everything from fiscal strategies to building a nightclub on the moon.
If Britney Spears was US President, she would give free pies to everyone.
Dressed in a skimpy black bikini with an oversized red flower in the hair, the 27-year-old star jokingly discussed her plans for everything from the war on terrorism and fiscal strategies to a proposal to build a nightclub on the moon and make hip-hop star P. Diddy her second-in-command.
Britney Spears' 10 presidential pledges:
1. I'd be the first president to wear eye shadow since Nixon.
2. We would only invade fun places, like Cabo.
3. Free pie for everybody!
4. My situation room would be a cabana at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas.
5. I'd lure Osama Bin Laden out of hiding with the irresistible scent of my new fragrance Circus Fantasy.
6. Every presidential news conference would feature costume changes.
7. If I was president America might have a more coherent fiscal strategy.
8. I would challenge US to put a nightclub on the moon by the end of the decade.
9. Three words: Vice President Diddy.
10. Finally the media would pay some attention to me!
This is the first time the singer has appeared on the US TV talk show since 2006.
With clips from more than 200 teen movies made in the decade after 1995's Clueless,...
The cameo-driven, "Mission: Impossible 2"-spoofing, movie-within-a-movie, pre-title sequence of "Austin Powers in Goldmember" is the...