R&B singer Bobby Brown has denied reports that he was hospitalised for a minor heart attack.

Brown told Associated Press Radio that he had checked into hospital for a routine check-up ahead of his scheduled performance at the V100 Taste of Soul festival in Los Angeles.

The My Prerogative star said: "None of it's true. I went in for a check-up. The doc gave me a clean bill of health."

Yesterday's the star's attorney announced that the musician had been admitted to hospital over heart problems. Brown admitted visiting the hospital but denied having health-related concerns.

He said: "I did go to the hospital - to just get a check-up, get everything tested out so that I could go on this tour, and everything is fine. I don't know where the heart attack thing came from. I got my heart and everything checked out earlier this morning, and I'm just fine."

Brown's attorney announced on Wednesday that her client had suffered from "a mild heart attack" due to problems with his diet and stress levels.

Lawyer Phaedra Parks had said that Brown was recovering well and thanked fans for their concern for the musician's wellbeing.

Celebrity website TMZ.com claimed the star had made a 'death bed' video just in case any thing went wrong during his admission to hospital.

The singer, who was previously married to Whitney Houston, is involved in a custody battle with his spouse over the couple's daughter Bobbi Kristina.



11/10/2007 07:45:47