Two judges who appeared on Tuesday's semi-finals edition of America's Got Talent have criticized producers Freemantle Media for failing to come to the aid of a member of a gymnastics act when one of the members apparently caught his foot in a ring of fire, bringing The Ring down with him as he fell. "He was lying there, and I didn't see anybody with a fire extinguisher," judge Howie Mandel told today's (Thursday) New York Post . "In no way do I ever want to see someone get hurt. It was just scary!" he added. Fellow judge Sharon Osbourne, who appeared shocked when the gymnast, a member of the University of Maryland group Gymkana, took his spill, told the Post , "We have got to be more on our toes. ... It took too long" for an emergency team to take action. But a spokesperson for the production company told E! News "A medical team, along with a fire-safety team were on standby and they were prepared to step in if necessary, but they did not need to intercede because the performers were wearing suits treated with a flame retardant spray and no injuries ensued." Wednesday night's results show, meanwhile, in which Gymkana was eliminated, attracted 10.3 million total viewers, tops for the night. CBS's Big Brother 13 , which aired an hour earlier, drew fewer viewers (8.2 million) but ranked No. 1 for the night among viewers 18-49.